Hey, This is Aravindha Hariharan pursuing 3rd Year B.Tech. in Information Technology at Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Currently, I am working as a Full Stack Developer in Security and Research Community (SECARMY) which is located in Montreal, Canada. I also have a 3 years of experience in Tool and Project development using python, C/C++ language, Java.I also have experience in the cybersecurity domain by creating various Open Source Intelligence Tools, web scrapping, and User enumeration.
I am Team worker, Deadline Work, Creative thinker and public speaker since I have experience as Student Ambassador in RedHat Academy at SKCET.
Developer & Penetration Tester
I'm generaly an Cyber Security enthusiast who love to research on the topics related to Penetration Testing, Capture The Flag, 0 days exploits, Information Security, Ways to create and deploy python tools.
I always try to improvise my knowledge through reading writeups and resources from several Hacker community and forums.My experience has been into multiple domains and technologies such as Jeopardy style Capture the Flag and Attack and Defence CTF, Information Gathering, Active and Passive Recon, Enumeration and Cryptography, Web Exploits, Forensic, Python Reverse Engineering.
- Birthday: 12 August 2000
- Website: aravindha1234u.github.io
- Phone: +91 70106 35057
- City: Coimbatore, TamilNadu, India
- Age: 20
- Degree: B.Tech. IT
- Email email@example.com
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
B.Tech. Information Technology
2018 - 2022
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology
I am Currently pursuing 3rd Year Degree with CGPA of 9.34 till 3th Semester, also a member in SKCET Cybersecurity Club and one of core team player of SCSH CTF team.
Higher Secondary Certificate
2016 - 2018
Kikani Vidhya Mandir CBSE
Completed my Higher Secondary on 2018 in KVM CBSE at coimbatore with percentage of 91.2% by scoring 456/500 and secured top rank in Science Group within the School.
Secondary Level School Certificate
2015 - 2016
Kikani Vidhya Mandir CBSE
Completed my SSLC on 2016 with 86% percentage with Tamil as my second language and CGPA of 8.6/10 in CBSE Board.
Gautam Buddha Nagar Police Commissionerate
September 2020 - Present
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- CYBER CELL INTERNSHIP
Security and Research Community (SECARMY)
April 2020 - Present
Montreal, Canada, US
- FullStack Developer
- Open Source Tool/Project Lead
- CTF Team Member
- Challenger Author
2019 - Present
- Student Ambassador
- Event Organiser
- Leadership departments
Worked on various fields of cybersecurity domain to develop tools and code which is used by 200+ people all over the world. Here is list of Projects below :
- Command Line Apps
Certification / Courses Completed
Certification is not more important than actual skill. I am a passionate learner toward new things not only cybersecurity domain, I look into all programming stuffs and zero-day exploit for penetration testing and Privilege Escalation
Projects Contribution in Cybersecurity domain
Certificates in Penetration Testing and Network Security
Online Video Lectures, webinar, Meetups
Worked with teams
- ICS Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities - Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts - Google
- Credential ID : DP8Y8GG3NMDU
- Credential URL : https://coursera.org/verify/DP8Y8GG3NMDU
- Introduction to IT and Cybersecurity - Cybrary
- Credential ID : CC-998ff236-3865-415c-8324-5d91ad
- Credential URL : https://api-courses.cybrary.it/api/certificate/CC-998ff236-3865-415c-8324-5d91ad75e4e5/view
- NSE 2 Network Security Associate - Fortinet
- Credential ID : hwfdtBevsY
- Credential URL : https://training.fortinet.com/mod/customcert/verify_certificate.php
- Penetration Testing Student v4 - Barebone - eLearnSecurity
- Programming for Everybody - Getting started with Python - University of Michigan
- Credential ID : FTNJC63RAWG9
- Credential URL : https://coursera.org/verify/FTNJC63RAWG9
- ICSI Cretified Network Security Specialist - ICSI (International CyberSecurity Institute), UK
- Credential ID : 18467888
- Credential URL : https://www.credential.net/91925508-2dff-4b91-9a24-6ec671ba6af6
- Bug Bounty Hunting - Offensive Approach to Hunt Bugs - Udemy
- Credential ID : UC-e0975291-8d14-4f67-b5c8-9394875acb59
- Credential URL : https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-e0975291-8d14-4f67-b5c8-9394875acb59/
- Praticial Ethical Hacking - The complete Course - Udemy
- Credential ID : UC-f11f14b6-e4a7-48f2-b358-6b40c0456968/
- Credential URL : https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-f11f14b6-e4a7-48f2-b358-6b40c0456968/
The perfect expression of receiving a lifetime award is to be working when they're handing it out.
Secured 1st Rank in Academic Year 2019 - Event Darshan 2019 at Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology.
Recognised as Overall Excellence in Academic Year 2018
Secured A1 Grade in Higher Secondary - Kikani Vidhya Mandir
- Hac'KP Kerala Police Hackathon 2020 by CyberDome Winner
- Nova Capture the Flag 2020 Winner
- Avantaa 2020 Capture the Flag Winner
- Placed Top20 in Tamilnadu Police Hackathon
- Nullcon Unlock CTF 2020 Secured Top20 Worldwide Rank
- VirSecCon 2020 Secured 108th Worldwide Rank
- Participated in IndiaSkill 2020 District Level
- SKCET 2019 Coding and Debugging - Winner
- SKCET CTF 2019 - 1st Runner
- OWASP Las Vegas CyberRange CMDnCTRL 2nd Rank
- OWASP Seaside Delhi Ranked as EliteHacker in top 100
- Shaastra 2020 Capture the Flag 1st Runner
- One among 2610 students of Github Classroom
- CyberRange CMD+CTRL Top10 ranked 6 in ThreatCon 2020
- Participated in 3Days Bootcamp in TNSI 2019
- Participated in CyberDisease - Ethical Hacking
What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good. Worked in different scenario to work around global from remote
I have worked as one of the member of Secarmy CTF team to design various challenges in intermediate and hard level in stegnography, pwning and scripting challenges.
We organised a jeopardy style Capture the Flag in our College and filtered them to be part of SCSH cyber security club which intra-collage Team, who would participate in relatively cyber security events.
Hope - a hybrid organization, started on April 17, 2018, by Naman Momaya, Bhargav Pabani and Paras Butani; organizes events, activities or takes up projects, focussed on to prevailing social issues and having entertainment, fun, and awareness as its base.
As student ambassador of Red Hat Academy We organised a Capture the Flag in boot2root style with hard challenge to make student experience the ways to break the challenge and thought them how to solve them too.
Speaker / TechTalks
RESTCON 2020 - organised by ResetHacker Community
Hac'KP 2020 - organised by Kerala Police CyberDome
In promotion and advertising, a testimonial or show consists of a person's written or spoken statement extolling the virtue of a product. The term "testimonial" most commonly applies to the sales-pitches attributed to ordinary citizens, whereas the word "endorsement" usually applies to pitches by celebrities.
Aravindha is the best person i have worked with .he is really tenacious,intelligent and passionate ,24x7 dealing with network security i would always recommend him to anyone need career development and any kind of help
Fathima Swaliha T M
AI/ML enthusiast | Front end Developer | Student at TKM
I have worked with Aravindha Hariharan on multiple projects. He's a hard-working individual with the ability to Research and Develop. He has a commendable knowledge in Information security and a great experience in developing security tools. He had completed every task assigned to him before the deadline.
Chapter Head at OWASP Coimbatore | Former Intern at Gurgoan Cybercell | Security Researcher | Public Speaker
He is a great cyber security researcher and ctf player
Giridhara Prasath G
Web developer and Security Administrator at HAC-Security
It was really great working with Aravindha! He is really talented and hard working. The thing I like in him the most is that he usually tries complete the work in a very short span of time.
Academic Coordinator at OWASP Coimbatore |Cybersecurity Enthusiast | CTF Player | Information Technology | Webie |
To know about me in details for more contact me here.
Coimbatore, TamilNadu, India - 641038
+91 70106 35057